When I was looking through my UFO boxes last month, I found leftover polaroid swap squares that I did not use in my last “I spy” polaroid pictures quilt. I still had four 4 patch squares with the polaroid pictures already sewn together using Kona solids. Since I did not have enough Kona solids to complete another quilt like the last one, I decided to use scraps of print fabrics that looked like solids. I tried to group together some of the pictures like the Christmas polaroids since I put red and green fabric to border them. I used Kona snow for the sashings and found a polka dot fabric from my stash for the binding that even matched the backing fabric. I used free motion stippling to quilt. Another charity quilt completed.
Keep having fun sewing and quilting. Donna