Polaroid quilt swap

My blocks for the swap

Our quarterly bee was celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.  So one member came up with the idea to make 20 polaroid squares that we could swap at our next meeting and then make a quilt.  Eight members participated so they made 160 blocks to swap.  I made 100 blocks and Mary helped me finish the second half of the blocks.  At our meeting this month we swapped the blocks.  It was fun seeing the different blocks in the swap.  Our next goal is to complete a quilt top with these blocks by our December meeting.  I will have to look for some quilt ideas on the internet.  Will keep you posted.  Keep having fun sewing and quilting. Donna

Advertisements

6 thoughts on “Polaroid quilt swap

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s