I decided that my bathroom needed some art above the whirlpool tub so I created this piece.
I stacked up 4 different batik fabric and then cut some gentle curves through all the layers. I think separated the layers and mixed up the pieces and sewed the four segments back together. Then I did different quilting designs in each of the four color segments.
I liked the effect but thought it was missing something so I traced a flower on from the blue/turqouise fabric and enlarged it. I used this as the template for the large white appliqued flower. It still needed something so Donna suggested that I add the small floating white flowers to give it a bit more movement.