I was looking through the Bernina USA website (their online magazine “Through the Needle” with projects – in volume 12) and saw a pattern for a thread case/ tote that had 3 vinyl pockets for thread. I decided to modify the pattern to hold some of my sewing supplies that I need when I take classes. So I made 2 large vinyl pockets and widen the bag design to 16″ by 26″. I liked the design on the bag using decorative stitches so I tried one of my decorative stitches on the outside of the bag. The original pattern used black denim for the exterior of the bag but I didn’t have any. So I used cotton fabric and fusible fleece for the lining and exterior of the bag. I had lots of red and black fabric leftover from a quilt so I used the turtles motif in red and black. You got to love sea turtles when you live near the beach. I like how my bag turned out and plan to start using it this week.